GoForLessTours specializes in helping people who have a passion for travel on river cruises. By easing the frustration of the booking process, while saving you time and money, we bring the world to you-for less.
- Viking River Cruises-Elegant Elbe
- Viking River Cruises-Passage to Eastern Europe
- Viking River Cruises-Lyon and Provence
- Viking River Cruises-Rhine Getaway
- Viking River Cruises-Paris & the Heart of Normandy
- Viking River Cruises-Tulips & Windmills
- Viking River Cruises-Portugal's River of Gold
- Viking River Cruises-Paris to the Swiss Alps
- Viking River Cruises-Grand European Tour
Review of Avalon Waterways Romantic Rhine River Cruise
We began our 8 day river cruise in Basel, Switzerland. We boarded the ship Visionary on Sunday which holds approximately 120 passengers. As we came aboard, the entire crew stood in a line to greet all of us.
The ship was designed with a contemporary flare. My stateroom, a Category P was gorgeously decorated. There were floor to ceiling windows which opened about 6 ft. This allowed an airy feel as if it were a balcony cabin. Our bed was a Tempurpedic with a plush comforter and pillows. After an active day of touring, it was a blissful place to sleep. Our room also contained a flat screen TV, sofa, desk and chair. TheWi-Fi was free depending on how far from service we cruised.