GoForLessTours specializes in helping people who have a passion for travel on river cruises. By easing the frustration of the booking process, while saving you time and money, we bring the world to you-for less.
- Avalon River Cruises The Legendary Danube
- Avalon River Cruises The Blue Danube Discovery
- Avalon River Cruises Magnificent Europe
- Avalon River Cruises Romantic Rhine
- Avalon River Cruises Burgundy & Provence
- Avalon River Cruises Danube Dreams
- Avalon River Cruises Tulip Time Cruise
- Avalon River Cruises Grand France
- Avalon River Cruises Rhine and Rhone Revealed
Review of Avalon Waterways Romantic Rhine River Cruise
We began our 8 day river cruise in Basel, Switzerland. We boarded the ship Visionary on Sunday which holds approximately 120 passengers. As we came aboard, the entire crew stood in a line to greet all of us.
The ship was designed with a contemporary flare. My stateroom, a Category P was gorgeously decorated. There were floor to ceiling windows which opened about 6 ft. This allowed an airy feel as if it were a balcony cabin. Our bed was a Tempurpedic with a plush comforter and pillows. After an active day of touring, it was a blissful place to sleep. Our room also contained a flat screen TV, sofa, desk and chair. TheWi-Fi was free depending on how far from service we cruised.