Experience some of the world's most intriguing destinations with river cruising. A River Cruise is a tour that travels on a small cruise ship via the rivers of a particular region of the world such as in Europe, Russia, Egypt, and China. Many travelers enjoy the convenience of unpacking and packing only once during their river cruise vacation. Not only will you save time in the tour planning process, you'll also save money.
- Avalon River Cruises The Legendary Danube
- Avalon River Cruises The Blue Danube Discovery
- Avalon River Cruises Magnificent Europe
- Avalon River Cruises Romantic Rhine
- Avalon River Cruises Burgundy & Provence
- Avalon River Cruises Danube Dreams
- Avalon River Cruises Tulip Time Cruise
- Avalon River Cruises Grand France
- Avalon River Cruises Rhine and Rhone Revealed
- Avalon River Cruises Rhine and Moselle
Review of Avalon Waterways Romantic Rhine River Cruise
We began our 8 day river cruise in Basel, Switzerland. We boarded the ship Visionary on Sunday which holds approximately 120 passengers. As we came aboard, the entire crew stood in a line to greet all of us.
The ship was designed with a contemporary flare. My stateroom, a Category P was gorgeously decorated. There were floor to ceiling windows which opened about 6 ft. This allowed an airy feel as if it were a balcony cabin. Our bed was a Tempurpedic with a plush comforter and pillows. After an active day of touring, it was a blissful place to sleep. Our room also contained a flat screen TV, sofa, desk and chair. TheWi-Fi was free depending on how far from service we cruised.